These links are being provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by CrowdProperty of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. CrowdProperty bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site owner for answers to questions regarding its content.
CrowdProperty has now repaid over £10,000,000 to lenders, continuing its 100% capital and interest payback track record.
The £10,088,967 paid back includes £9,221,876 capital and £867,091 interest. Having now funded the development of £64,790,000 of property and 423 British homes, CrowdProperty has lent £23,892,000 and has a very strong project pipeline for the remainder of 2018 and beyond.
This news comes just weeks after CrowdProperty was elected into the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association (P2PFA) as the only property development platform member, alongside Funding Circle, Zopa, Market Invoice and 5 other market-leading platforms, putting CrowdProperty at the top table of the UK peer-to-peer lending sector.
CrowdProperty is also differentiated by:
- Always taking first charge security
- Originating projects directly meaning more efficient economics and the building of long-term and trusted developer relationships
- Attracting the best projects with competitive interest rates, taking market share from banks by knowing and delivering what property professionals need (not by funding projects unable to raise elsewhere)
- Being an independent marketplace, only ever funding third party projects with structured project appraisals and non-conflicted governance processes
- Being founded and singularly focused on excellence as a property development lender, forever building stronger and deeper expertise
- Having a 100% track record in repaying lenders’ capital and interest
- Having no late loans in the active loan book