These links are being provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by CrowdProperty of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. CrowdProperty bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site owner for answers to questions regarding its content.
Specialist property peer-to-peer lender CrowdProperty () today surpassed £25,000,000 of funding for property projects. Having today fully funded the 56th project on the CrowdProperty platform, a total of £25,270,000 has now been raised.
This means that CrowdProperty has now funded the development of 451 Great British Homes with a value of £69,900,000, showing the potential CrowdProperty has to materially contribute to the much-needed housing supply as it continues its growth trajectory.
Most importantly, since founding in 2014 CrowdProperty has a 100% track record in repaying lenders’ capital and interest, with £10,800,000 having now been paid back to lenders.
CrowdProperty is different because it:
- Always takes first charge security
- Only ever lends on projects with planning permission already in place
- Uniquely originates projects directly meaning better economics for all
- Has unparalleled, hands-on expertise at the heart of the business, meaning projects are assessed with deep, specialist property experience
- Attracts high quality projects with competitive interest rates, winning market share with exceptional service, knowing what property professionals need (not funding projects unable to raise elsewhere)
- Is an independent marketplace, only ever funding third party projects with structured project appraisal and approval governance processes
- Has been singularly focused since inception on excellence as a property development lender, forever building stronger and deeper expertise and not changing asset class, instrument or model
- Offers sector-leading transparency on both platform performance and projects listed, uniquely supporting project information with a webinar to meet the borrower for every project launch
- Has a 100% track record in repaying lenders’ capital and interest
- Is directly authorised and regulated by the FCA
- Is the only property development platform member of the P2PFA
Mike Bristow, CEO of CrowdProperty commented that “Our continued rapid growth is testament to the pains we are solving for lenders, borrowers and the wider need for housing supply in the UK. Since 2014 we have relentlessly focused on solving these pains by building deep expertise-led, tech-enabled robust systems, processes and value chain disruption to highly efficiently and highly effectively match and secure the supply and demand of capital. As the sector grows, it’s important to remember that this asset class was only accessible to institutions in the past – our model gives retail lenders direct access to first charge secured returns that due to tech-enabled efficiency delivers a better deal for lenders and borrowers. It is therefore inevitable that demand on both sides of our marketplace will continue to rapidly grow to fulfil this market potential.”