Role: Client Support Manager
Salary: Dependent on Experience
CrowdProperty is the UK's leading specialist property project online lending platform, exceptionally
efficiently matching the demand (quality property professionals undertaking quality property
projects) and supply (retail/institutional investors) of capital for value-creating property projects. We
aim to deliver a better deal for all – developers, investors, the under-supplied UK housing
environment and spend in the UK economy.
CrowdProperty offers a full suite of property project funding, catering for a wide range of finance
needs including development, refurbishment, bridging, development exit, planning gain and auction
finance. We will review any situation and can develop blended products or customised funding
proposals based on the specific needs of a project - no project is too complex for us. The Role
Our Developer Support Managers (DSM’s) support the Developer and Broker throughout their
relationship with CrowdProperty. They assess the developers' proposals, issue indicative terms,
curate information and then allocate the qualified project to a Case Manager. The DSM’s work with
the wider team to help close the deal, seeking feedback and following up to maximise future value
to CrowdProperty. They are also the escalation point for service issues; therefore, we are looking for
someone who is very much people focussed with strong customer service skills.
Skills Required and Background
- Qualify and assess new projects that are submitted on the platform using the standard appraisal form.
- At all times focusing on delivering a prompt and service led approach with a huge emphasis on delighting the customer, utilising telephony and other methods of communication.
- Where appropriate, issue a decision in principle (DIP) and agree next steps.
- Or decline the project and explain the reasons behind the decision and agree next steps as appropriate.
- Chasing outstanding DIPs to obtain acceptance and getting the payment to allow us to undertake Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
- Collation of relevant KYC information and project details to allow swift hand over to Case Managers, who will then underwrite the deal.
- Working with Case Managers to instruct and chase RICS valuations.
- Maintaining the CRM systems and platform with up-to-date customer records and notes.
- Offering first point of contact support to the Developer throughout the project funding process, ensuring that a constant high level of service is provided
- Attending property network meetings and trade shows where required
- Actively managing the sales pipeline and working with the Regional Business Development Managers and Case Managers to close potential opportunities.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales/business development role
- Experience or interest in development finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse transactions
- Ability to build rapport and be driven to winning new business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Hard-working individual
- Extensive IT experience - including MS Office Suite in addition to various internal and external programs and CRM
- Clean, full driving licence
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join CrowdProperty, we provide the
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Share Options Scheme
- Death in Service cover 3 x salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays initially, rising with length of service
- Opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Electric Car Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Benefits via Perkbox - such as discounts off shopping, cinema tickets, holidays, mobile phone insurance, free coffees etc
- Family Friendly Policies
- Hybrid work pattern, with Start and Finish times flexible to suit
- On-site parking
- Casual Dress Code
- Regular Scheduled Social Events throughout the year
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity and to
providing a service and following practices which are free from unfair and unlawful discrimination.
We aim to ensure that no person receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age,
disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race,
religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which
cannot be shown to be relevant to performance.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV, plus a covering letter explaining why you would
be particularly suited to this role, to
Please also indicate your available dates for interview. It would be beneficial to submit your
application at the earliest available opportunity.
here's what our team had to say